Sunday, December 27, 2009

Who can I call about advice on whether I should settle or bring and accoount up tp date. Who can I call?

I tried calling all 3 major credit report agencys but they only have automated system. Who can I speak to about this matter?Who can I call about advice on whether I should settle or bring and accoount up tp date. Who can I call?
they all do these days but you can get thru to them by just saying agent most of the time or just answer with garbage answers it will keep telling you it cannot understand for a while but in time it will pass you to a real agent


also some time pressing 0 will do it





good luckWho can I call about advice on whether I should settle or bring and accoount up tp date. Who can I call?
A credit adviser or counselor.
Well you certainly do NOT want to be calling the 3 credit reporting agencies for advice as each and every one of them also are collection agencies.
Close out the account if you have the money, too many apply late charges daily on over due accounts.
Just look at your last invoices and send the payments. If you only can afford to send a minimum monthly payment just send that amount monthly and without further delays.





If you want to offer a settlement, then just write a letter certified to the last collection agency who contacted you and offer your settlement. They would respond to you within 30 days of receiving your certified letter.





Either way you go; good luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment