Sunday, December 27, 2009

First date advice for a thirty-something?

I know this may sound crazy, but I'm in my thirties and I may have the opportunity to meet a guy I met via Internet. Any dating tips for this first-timer? And it sounds like he wants me to come meet him on his boat. Should I go, or should I suggest a more public place? He sounds really sweet and I'd really like to meet him. Also, I really want him to like me. Any advice from the dating pros here? Thank you.First date advice for a thirty-something?
Hello cherrycharmca,





Most definitely you should meet for your first date in a very public place. Internet dating is full of hazards, so take it kind of slow. Best of luck to you.





Don't be surprised that he comes on kind of strong quickly. He's been with you on the Internet and thinks that he knows all about you.





--Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment