Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can you help me with dating advice?

I just got out of a long-term relationship and have been single for a few months. I have started dating a girl at my work. I am in my 20's and wanted any advice on things to do in the beginning of a relationship or dating tips. This girl is a party girl, but I do not want to go out and drink all of the time. Thanks for the help. Can you help me with dating advice?
I suggest you ask her out for a coffee for starters.





Talk about yourself and your interests.








I guess you realized that are better things to do than





abusing oneself with alcohol.Can you help me with dating advice?
I need help to. i have a friend who goes to cadets with me and i really like her. we get along really well and i really love her personality but shes with the more popular people and im not. what should i do....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment