Thursday, December 31, 2009

I don't eat ice cream but my date does,this creates problems,advice?

I don't eat sugar and am a bit of a health freak.The girl i'm dating likes going to coffee pubs and ice cream parlors.I wont touch anything there,this makes it awkward for both of us.We get along great and like each other but this causes problems.Any ideas on how to circumvent this?I don't eat ice cream but my date does,this creates problems,advice?
Well, you won't find many girls who won't eat sugar, so I would just say live with it. There'll be things you like that she won't. It's called compromise.I don't eat ice cream but my date does,this creates problems,advice?
I don't think it should matter. If u guys enjoy being with each other, that's all that matters. It's like if she was allergic to something, would u care if she is?

No comments:

Post a Comment