Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the worst dating advice you have ever received? ?

What is the worst dating advice you have ever received (doesn't matter from who).


Don't say, dating advice on Yahoo Answers. It has to be from reputable person.What is the worst dating advice you have ever received? ?
'You can't date until you're married.'





Yep, thanks, love you dad.What is the worst dating advice you have ever received? ?
Ironically enough, the worst dating advice I got was from my parents.





They gave me ZERO ADVICE AT ALL.





They assumed that since I was a 3.5 student and crushing the SAT and ACT on my way to a full academic scholarship from my college of choice back in high school that I automatically had the dating game on lock...boy, were they wrong!





So I left their house as an 18 year old guy that knew jack squat about dating. Everything I've ever learned thus far has come through personal experience and trial and error. Luckily, all that trial and erroring hasn't cost me any unwanted children, criminal records, or diseases.





Six and a half years later, I can say I know my way around this game....but it would have been a lot easier had I gotten SOME kind of jump-start from the 'rents.
Either hump and dump OR just be yourself. Its bad of me to say this, but most girls don't care if your being yourself or not, they want a guy with a hot body and face, not the guys with average looks and a great personality. I wish i were both but I'm an average joe on the looks part but I have been told I have a good personality.
I guess from my parents who taught me to fully respect women. But in the real world, women are turned on by men who take charge. You can still respect them, but .. it's a fine line. I dunno, I gotta say it, Women are turned on by men who talk to them like children. Sorry it's just true.
';you know why you're still single? it's cuz you're a virgin. guys like experience. go screw someone and lose your virginity, then all the guys will come to your feet';





haha. from my (stupid) best friend, sarah.


she's a little.. promiscuous.


and i did NOT follow that advice.
ok my MOM told me this.





I was crying because a guy i was in love with for 3 YEARS said that he would date me if I wasn't so immature and that I was kind of annoying. And my mom said he was right and that I need to grow up!
LOL this brings up alot of funny things. Ok but it isnt about me.





But my friend said if your girlfriend hates when you smoke and doesnt want you to smoke anymore. He planned on getting her pregnant so he could still smoke........ lmao? i mean wtf?
Ive never got any good dating advice from a regular person, and women seem to give me the worst.





The worst advice was, You gotta be yourself and someone will like you for who you are.
The worst is dress really sexy,not true the less he she the time the more nice and respectful he'll be
I am jewish and my mom said there is nothing better than a jewish man. I am not sure all jewish men as bad as my ex, but he was so bad... worse than any man I have ever known.
jsut **** him your gonna like him after and if you get pregnant he can keep the baby








i was like wtf?
remember size does matter.





now that i think of it that advice was so random.. lol..
Stay in it.... What's it...... I don't no!!!!!
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment