Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can somebody give me some good dating advice?

So I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks and we've gone on some dates and we text everyday. We practically act like we're a couple cause I already met his parents and did stuff at his house and cuddled and kissed and yeah ANYWAYS, I wanna be his official girlfriend but and he said he wanted to be a couple eventually but I dont know how to ask him if we are going out now or if we will be soon. Help?Can somebody give me some good dating advice?
I would hint to him that you are looking for a real/offical relationship and that you would like to know if he is ready for that. Worse comes to worse, he says he needs more time. Just be patient :)Can somebody give me some good dating advice?
he wants to eventually? i'd get out now... you've already said you've done stuff and he got that out of you with out having to commit!! what do you think is going on in his head? he won't commit for as long as he don't have too!!
You two are going out, since you went on dates. And if you two kisses and did stuff, you definitely are a couple. Otherwise if you're just doing that as friends, that's kinda weird, no offense.
Hey..


dear its a boon for you that you already knows him.. so you can directly ask to him...dont be afraid, all will be right.
Just ask him :)


Say, ';So...what are we? Can I call you baby yet?';





Lol something cute :)
just tell him complements,then go for it.right out of blue.howeevr you feel comfertable.dont say ummm a thousand and 2 times.
I'd be careful not to ';do stuff'; again with him if I were you until I find out where is this going. Some men seem to hide when the ';stuff'; happens! Try not to be shy and face him with reality.
just slip it into the conversation. ';soooo, i was wondering....when are you gonna ask me out? ;)'; like that sorta thing...and then he'll take it from there
i agree with the first answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment