Sunday, December 27, 2009

Romantics date advice?

My husband is getting to come home from Iraq here pretty soon. Well, kinda like a woman likes to be ';swept off her feet'; I wanna do something really romantic for my husband. But I kinda have in mind what I wanna do but I am still up for ANY suggestions. I mean it can be anything from staying home and planning dinner to going out then coming back home. I kinda want this something really special and a suprise and something he will think about for a while. Thanks for any suggestions!!Romantics date advice?
Huh!!! I would stay at home, make dinner for two, candle light, some wine. Buy really sexy nightie, something see through. Pour a bath have very little lighting. Flower petals around the tub and bed. Soak in the tub together, tell him how much you miss him and think about him and not about everything that went wrong since he was away. Rub his back, chest, wash him and let him do the same for you. Dry off and continue in you bed.





I bet you he will have a smile on his face for a long time and he will brag about you. We like stuff like that but am sure guys do too. At least my husband does :o)Romantics date advice?
This is a good question. I work a lot with married couples and the war in Iraq. I think it is so great what you are doing. But is he ok to have a surprise? I mean, some guy depending on what happend are pretty traumatically stressed. They sometimes don't respond like we would think to a surprise because they are going through some real hard stuff and you know men, they don't usually talk about it. But if he is adjusting well then I think it really doesn't matter what you do. He is going to be so so happy that he has such a nice wife as you.
WTF is that guy talking about? being depressed? he's coming home to his wife...


once he's home just go all sex crazy over him...i know you want romantic but you're gonna make the poor guy suffer even longer...and order some take out whatever is his favorite and make it look like you made it. so to sum things ups:


it's 1. sex and make it nasty


2. quick bite to eat


3. more sex


4. dessert


5. more sex but nastier
well a nice home cooked meal, soft music, you looking all nice and dressed up, then ask him what he wants for afters drop your dress to reveal nice sexy undies, and stockings, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment