Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is there anyone who needs dating advice who is NOT in high school?

I love to help but the majority of questions in this sections are quite childish and simple.





I am asking, people in this section, how old are you?Is there anyone who needs dating advice who is NOT in high school?
Yeah maybe i need some help i guess. Well you see my girlfriend and I were supossed to kiss and we didn't because she's afraid. so how will I get her to kiss me and not be nervous when we do kiss.Is there anyone who needs dating advice who is NOT in high school?
oh yea you were a great help..... -_-

Report Abuse



19








older people don't need this kind of advice, they already know how to
19 in college
19 and i so agree
26
26
27
22 I don't need dating advice thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment