Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need a date, but i have a problem and need dating advice!!!!?

i am a middle-age man and am looking for a lasting relationship but theres 1 problem, i have genital herpes . Do they have a hotline or something i can find a date on or any takers??I need a date, but i have a problem and need dating advice!!!!?
I think you can go to http://www.stdslove.com/.


The largest dating site for STD singles and friends!


You can even Ask STD Counselor onlineI need a date, but i have a problem and need dating advice!!!!?
There are websites where u can hook up w/ other ppl who have it. Start there. I put a link below.





Also, if you're going to date someone who doesn't have it-let them know up front. It's REALLY not cool to keep someone in the dark like that.
I bet if you run a google search for dating with STD's you'll find LOADS of sites that cater to people who have different conditions.





Also, I applaud you for being responsible! People can be deplorable these days.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment