Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where can a guy get really good dating advice?

I am a pretty average guy, but I really am attracted to really attractive girls, but they always seem out of my league. How can I get some good advice on not being rejected and maybe getting one of them to go out with me. A friend of mine told me he had success at a site called 7datingsecrets.com. But that site only shows you how to get girls into bed and I am looking for a long-term relationship, not sex with lots of girls.Where can a guy get really good dating advice?
You cud always just get to noe them


talk to them and show them what


your looking for and what you are aboutWhere can a guy get really good dating advice?
i know what you mean it really sucks when you like a girls but there are out of your league i get frustrated when that happens to me only to find out that she taken

No comments:

Post a Comment