Sunday, December 27, 2009

Interesting options for a 2nd date? advice ?

I am going on a 2nd date with a girl, and we were originally supposed to go to a comedy show, but unfortunately it is sold out, so what are some good alternatives for a 2nd date? We went to dinner for the first date, and I was considering asking the same for a 2nd, but wanted to see if we could think of something more fun. Any ideas????Interesting options for a 2nd date? advice ?
Something I always liked to do with my boyfriend or even if were just dating...we hit up an arcade and go karts. I like to see how competitive he get. Like to see if he type to let up just because im his girl/date. Bring it on i tell'm ... don't half step with me. Or if there is alocal carnival or theme park around. I love the adrenaline rush i get from a simple yet fun rollercoaster or ANY ride. :-) Have Fun whatever you do.Interesting options for a 2nd date? advice ?
Provide me with your age and where youre from and Ill figure it out
Play miniature golf


Why it rocks: It鈥檚 fun, completely okay to make mistakes and you get a game for just the two of you.





Go to an amusement park


Why it rocks: In a word, FUN! You both get to enjoy the rides and games together, hang out in a great location and have time to talk.





Go bowling


Why it rocks: Again, the key word here is fun. You鈥檒l get to socialize with other people, relax in a safe environment and enjoy time together for a little friendly competition.





Go ice skating


Why it rocks: You get to hold hands. Need I say more?
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment