Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?

I've been dating this girl for a while now, but I haven't seen her in like two months because of various unforeseen circumstances. She told me that she's finally free again this weekend; but the thing is that I'm supposed to pick somewhere we could go to, but I'm completely clueless with this kind of thing (the whole f*cking movie thing is ridiculously overused). Anyone, preferably girls, have any advice on where I could take her?Anyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?
If its been that long, somewhere nice and romantic.. it doesnt matter where as much because you just want to be together, but if you do something romantic i bet she'll really appreciate it.





maybe something cute like watching the sunset or going to a fancy dinnerAnyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?
A park, bring a picnic and maybe some wine - very cute.


Then you can cuddle on the blanket and go for a walk.





I went on a date like this and it was perfect. Why? Cause we could talk, and spend time together. Not be distracted by a movie or the noise of a busy restaurant. And if its at sunset its so romantic.
how about going to a beach and have a picnic sort of this thing there and end it with a walk when the sun is setting...





*awwwwwwww*
Go to the art museum and lunch or the zoo. IMAX theatre maybe.
a nice picnic date

No comments:

Post a Comment