Thursday, December 31, 2009

First date advice please?

So I finally got the nerve to ask out the guy I've liked for a while. He said yes! So soon we'll be going out on a date and I wanted to know what would be good for the first date. And if we get dinner or something, should I be paying for my things or should I let him pay? Any helpful advice would be great!First date advice please?
awww. well the guy should always pay for th first date its the proper thing to do. but just incase i would bring extra money just incase.


and i would go to the skateing ring or do something funn and show him your romantic side on the second date.











well good luck!!!First date advice please?
If i were you i would pack food and go on a picnic, then you wouldn't have to worry about paying. Then go bowling cause its fun and you wont get sweaty or nasty, and you can have him help you bowl.
well technically, u should because u invited him but NO WAY he would let you pay. he should pay for it.


Like when u pull out ur wallet he will say allow me or I'll get this then u can pay for the ice cream...





btw, u r brave...
Try something fun-- like movies... but no chick flicks or drama something funny and humerous would be good.
keep it light and fun, arcade or movies, dinner is kind of formal for a first date

No comments:

Post a Comment