Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can someone give me some good dating advice?

This girl in my geometry class is really cute and active, and I kinda like her. I'm the complete opposite. We've went out at dances, but never outside of those. I feel like she likes someone else and I am kinda shy around her. Can someone give me some advice on confronting her?Can someone give me some good dating advice?
Daily greetings can take you a mile. Start saying hi every time you see her and ask her questions once in a while. Or you can use an excuse such as you needing help in geometry to stir up a conversation. I mean, I'm no expert but you need to show her some type of interest. Usually some girls could be totally oblivious or super observant. Don't start bashing yourself comparing to her, saying things like ';Oh, she'll never like me, Im scared.'; You'll never know. Be confident. Girls like confidence, just not to the point where you're all arrogant and such. And besides, if you say you ';kinda'; like her, why dont you try strengthening your friendship before you go further. You can always have a great friendship if the relationship route doesn't work out. Goodluck :PCan someone give me some good dating advice?
You use a strange word ';confronting.';





You need to go ';talk'; to her like a gentleman.





Go be nice. If that doesn't work then go find someone else.
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment