Sunday, December 27, 2009

First date advice please?

I am going to a concert with this girl I really like. We have been talking and texting a lot on the phone so I already know all about her so there isn't much to ask her. I want her to have fun, so when she goes home she'll want to do something with me again. Any tips?First date advice please?
Save some topics to talk about during the concert and before/after.





Plan something to do after - like go to a 24-hour restaraunt and talk about best songs and favorite parts.





Burn her a CD of your favorite music and give it to her as a gift (write the date of the concert on the CD and your name) so she will remember you when she listens to it.





Most of all, have fun and enjoy the show -- make it fun and she'll want to do more with you.First date advice please?
You asked this same exact question yesterday, shut the hell up already.
What about taking her to a concert of her favorite band or a band that you both enjoy? That is fun and exciting and she will want to hang out with you more I am sure. Concerts are always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment