Thursday, December 31, 2009

HELP NEED DATING ADVICE regarding hug from a guy on a date? Did I do the right thing? What should I do?

really like a guy. He gave me a hug at the end of our date second date. He started it. But I have not much dating experience and I didnt know what to do. I hugged him back and I was the one to let go. Our cheeks touched and I think he bent his head down to reach my shoulder. I CANT remember where his hands were. I did not press my whole body into his? Was I supposed to? I didnt know that till after the date and I read about all these hug analysis stuff? Is the guy supposed to put his hands on your LOWER back? What is up with all this? All I remember is that he started the hug, and I like being close to him. What else should I do? Did I do anything wrong? What to do to get a kiss? I didnt know any of this stuff beforeHELP NEED DATING ADVICE regarding hug from a guy on a date? Did I do the right thing? What should I do?
Don't rush it girl! Let him do the 1st move then acknowledge it if you like him alot :) just relax and chill out enjoy his company.HELP NEED DATING ADVICE regarding hug from a guy on a date? Did I do the right thing? What should I do?
sounds like you were playing twister...





left hand green, right foot yellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment