Thursday, December 31, 2009

1st date advice ladies?

I am on my 1st date, and i am 15. What should we talk about? How should i bring it up? Were should we go? How do i not look like a lame?1st date advice ladies?
aww your cute! ha aright........





personally one of the BEST dates I have ever been on was with my ex bf. I'm 18 and so most people think expensive dinners and **** is good but I don't look for things like that and it actually makes me unconformable and I guss my ex new that at the time. needless to say we went to Chuck-e-cheese at he bought like 500 tokens and we split them. At 1st I was horrified to think i'm 18 and playing at chuck-e-cheese this sucks! but it brought back so many memories from when I was younger...we played all the games and had a blast! at the end he asked me if it was okay if he gave the tickets to a kid and of course it was fine with me and that's what he did. It showed how caring he was and I really loved that. We later went out for pizza and walked around a park near there and just talked until sunset. It was sooo romantic.


Now you don't have to do the whole chuck-e-cheese thing lol but Jillians or Dave and Busters would work just as well :] it's a cute and cheap way to have a lot of fun and be inside if it's crappy out. Plus who doesn't like that stuff...and think about it....there wont be to many awkward moments considering you will both be playing the games...so more laughing will be done then awkward silence and then you have something to talk about during dinner :]





I hoped that helped...it was just some insight. g/l :]1st date advice ladies?
REALLY! woot :] I am glad it was helpful and I'm glad it went well :]

Report Abuse



Good question. I know the feeling myself and I asked myself the exact same question. OK, I'm not an expert on love and all that it implies, but I will tell you some common sense tools. First and foremost, hygiene/cleanliness. My mom tells me all the time to wash and be clean (because, like most of us teens, our bodies smell the worst in our lives) so I can look decent. If you have the same problem, find a good anti-perspirant/deodorant or either one separately. Anti-perspirant means that it will fight and/or block any sweat (or perspiration, hence the name) that comes from the armpits. Deodorant basically takes away the odor. I suggest getting Sure, Mitchum or Degree due to the high level of Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex (which is the active ingredient in these products, encompassing around 15-20% of the product, which is what you need for the problem of body odor). Second, the age issue. You're 15 and the girl could be older (which is no problem unless she has some issues). Don't let age be a stumbler in any sort of date. Third, topics. I would suggest asking the girl what she wants to talk about. Women feel more respected when they are listened to (I know, most of my life and in my family are women). If she has nothing to say, then you bring up something. Fourth, how you should bring it up is to do it in a nice but respectful manner. Don't be too serious or too nervous; women can almost always sense this. Fifth, where you should go to is to a nice restaurant. First, before you go to any place, ask her what food she likes. If it matches your food preferences, then ok. If not, then at least you could try out something new. Don't EVER do two things: go to a place YOU like and automatically assume that she likes it and don't take her to a fast-food joint (i.e. McDonald's), unless she likes fast food. When you go, you should dress formal or formal/casual. I find that going straight casual kind of ruins a date, but maybe that's just me. It could do it fo you. Hopefully, with luck and time, the girl might want you to be her boyfriend. Now here's a catch: NEVER, EVER assume that just because she accepts you as a b/f that you can have sex with her. Many a boy (and girl) do that and end up being parents at a young age. It may sound absurd, but I'm warning you now as a precaution. I hope my tips help you. These are really just simple tips mixed in with my own experiences (which are few and far between, but are there just the same). I hope that whoever you'll be with stays with you a long time. God Bless!
Just be you and tell him/her its your 1st date so he/she will understand. 1st dates usually take place at the movies then at a place to eat. Ask her/him what movie they like and kind of food. Talk about what you want to be when your older and whats going on in your life. To bring it up just say ';So what do you want to be when you grow up?'; or ';So whats going on?'; you wont look lame. I promise you that ;D
Calm down. You should talk about aanything and have a few jokes ready to fill in those awkward moments and break the ice. Just go along with what she says. byt make sure you are actually listening. Nod your head and pay attention. when you get a chance to speak take it dont make her do all the talking. Dont take her to a bowling alley with your friends that says you are not serious. You can take her to a movie and then just hang out or go to a restraunt but remember the night is all about her. Just be yourself.
okay well im fifteen too so basically heres what you should do:


go to the movies and maybe somewhere casual for dinner if you want


if you dont go to dinner then you dont have to worry about conversation too much. basically ask her how her hobbies/sports are going? dont be cheesy at all! when the previews are playing you can make conversation about those. once the movie starts put the arm rest up and put your arm her. take the initiative cause i know i like when a guy makes the first move. dont be scared that she wont want it cause she will. and actually wrap your arm fully around her dont just limp it around her shoulder. when sweet parts come up in the movie take your free hand and hold hands with her. play with her fingers a little bit if your comfortable. theres nothing better than a guy that makes you fell comfortable so dont be shy! hope your date goes well(:
for a first date go to the movies. dinner can be so awkward if you're not quite comfortable around each other yet. let her pick the movie too don't pick something she'll hate! and just take her for ice cream or something after, and you'll have the movie to talk about. talk about yourselves and school and all that bu don't talk to much about yourself!
talk about what you like, what she likes. try to keep it intersting. talk to them like they're your bestfriend. make sure you give a couple compliments too. try not to bring up sex though. could scare them away. haha and just dress nicely but dont over do it too much. just relax and have a good time. a first date is all about having fun, getting to know eachother and becoming closer.
-talk about stuff about you without being too open and ask stuff about her.


-well,go to a place where people socialize. not the movies.


-play it cool,don't look so eager,don't talk too much or too fast, break awkward silences, make her laugh, %26amp; smile:)
go to dinner then a movie, do not kiss her in the theatre. its only the first date. talk to her about funny stuff at school.
just be your effin self


he's going out with you because your yourself


so why change?
What does she like?

No comments:

Post a Comment