Thursday, December 31, 2009

A first date advice?

I am about to take out a very wonderful lady. I truly wish to impress this lady. We are in our late 20s and I am not interested in going to a club. I am going to start with dinner, then I thought about miniature golf, then hopefully I can get some pointers on other activities to keep our night fun. I don't want to seem like a stuffed shirt on our first date. This both of our first dates after divorce, so being that I do like her, I would love to do right on our first date, so maybe there will be a second. Yes it has been years since I have been out on a date. So anything worth while will be appreciated. ThanksA first date advice?
Complement her and make her laugh!!!A first date advice?
I know this is an old cliche, but be yourself.
enjoy yourself, if you look nervous or speechless, that lady will be so bored. share your interest, have funny jokes, if she laugh enough, you get the point, just move on guy!
If you are both coming from a divorce it's best to keep things light and relaxed. Dinner and mini golf is definitely a fun way to start off the night. If things are going well and you are enjoying eachothers company maybe you can go for ice cream afterwords and a nice walk or hit up a nice, low key bar for a glass of wine.
make sure you hit that dude
Well, since it is your first dates, you want to do something that will keep you talking and not get too close. I bet she would appreciate taking it slow. Mini golf is good, maybe go kart racing, it's fun and gets the excitement up so it'll also get the comfort levels up. hands on activities like the zoo or childrens museum are fun, when it's just adults they can have a new perspective and just let lose.
well, i think you guys should talk. like serious talk before ending ur activities, thats the best thing that can happen on a first date. knowing you date more

No comments:

Post a Comment