Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Date advice?

ok so i am kind of young and me and my girlfriend are going to go watch 300 this friday...i have already seen the movie and there are quite a few sexual scenes...usually i would watch without hesitating...but now that she's there...what the hell do i do thenDate advice?
Well that really all has to do with the girl, you should try to find out what kind of movies she is into and if there is anything that she thinks is distasteful in movies. From my experience, my fiance loves war movies like 300, Gladiator, The Patriot, Braveheart and what not but I find that they are kind of boring and I as a girl am not into them, but I guess that doesn't mean that your girlfriend won't enjoy them. I guess you should just tell her that it was some graphic scenes in it and if she wants to see a different movie then it would be fine with you, GIVE HER THE OPTION. Hope I provide some help on the topic.Date advice?
Imitate her reaction.
Are you worried about her reaction to the sex scenes- or your own? Are you worried that it will be an uncomfortable situation? You're going to a movie theater full of people. Don't make a big deal out of it. The more uncomfortable you react the more uncomfortable you will make the situation. Just chill out and enjoy the movie with your girlfriend.
It might get her in the mood! That is good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment