Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice please I said yes to a date that I'm not really interested in?

I don't why I said yet, but I knew him from middle school and so I felt bad in saying no. I said no a while back and then he asked again :( I don't feel like we have much in common. A huge turn off for me is guys that drink and he does. Advice should I call it off or?Advice please I said yes to a date that I'm not really interested in?
Call it off. There's no point in going on a date when it's meaningless. In fact, you should've never said yes in the first place; whether you felt bad or not should never come into play when givin an honest answer.Advice please I said yes to a date that I'm not really interested in?
Why do woman fell bad if you say no, it makes no sense. Sometimes you have hurt people's feelings. Call him up, say something came up but don't give a new date. Tell him you will call him up later on, then just don't call him. You should never do anything you don't want to do especially when it comes to this topic.
i had a similar situation. i met a guy at a school dance, he was also my friend's friend. he asked me out the day after through online live chat, even though i didnt really know him. i said yes. i found out he was annoying and someone who was awkward to be around with, as well as unattractive. found out he was also a serial dater. i called it off. it felt like a huge relief.
You said you would. Will one evening out just kill you?





It reminds me of the time I got set up on a blind date, and it turned out to be the largest and blackest woman I have ever seen. My ';friends'; thought it was hilarious, but I went through with it because it was the right thing to do, and I said I would.
its not a big deal if you go on the date. at least you gave him a shot and then realize for sure that he is not your type. then you let him know. or you could possible find out more things about the guy and might end up liking him. it just are you willing to take a chance?
be honest


girls please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes i would call it off becuase a) he thinks ur interested and b) this can cause ALOT of controversy
You should end it now rather than later. Relationships when someone doesn't like the other NEVER work out, they always end bad or just a waste of time.
He drinks? D:





Off, please. [He gonna take you to a bar!]
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment