Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?

I've been dating this girl for a while now, but I haven't seen her in like two months because of various unforeseen circumstances. She told me that she's finally free again this weekend; but the thing is that I'm supposed to pick somewhere we could go to, but I'm completely clueless with this kind of thing (the whole f*cking movie thing is ridiculously overused). Anyone, preferably girls, have any advice on where I could take her?Anyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?
Take her somewhere fun like bowling, amusment park, beach if u live by a beach. Or just go out to dinner . It should not really matter where u go as long as u guys spend time together some place she should not care where u take her.

No comments:

Post a Comment