Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some dating advice from single mothers?

I met this Single mom online she's really wild, a hot little number and I think she might actually be the one for me. But I don't know the first thing about children and she already has 2 kids and she is pregnant


i'm not really the best at this whole dating thing can I get some solid advice?I need some dating advice from single mothers?
get to know mom first. when you are comfortable with her, ask if it's ok to have a ';date'; with the kids involved too. get to know the children. most often just being around children kick your instincts into gear. you may have to wing it for a little bit, but things should come naturally to you. the most important thing though is to take time. i was a single mom for about 4 years and last year got into a relationship. we're doing wonderfully, it helped that he has kids as well, but that's a whole nother story. i'm sure if you just let things happen when they're meant to and not try to rush anything, you guys will be fine. best of luck and i really hope that you all find your true happiness together and become a beautiful family.I need some dating advice from single mothers?
i'm a single mum too - and yeah she's right ^^ her kids come first, dont ask her to choose between her and her kids.





it would be good if u actually take some time to get to know her kids too, she is probably looking for a 'daddy figure' for her kids..
look i am a single mom if you want to date her just know that her kids come first and do not make her choose between you and the kids
i'm not a single mom but I am a bunny and I know a few things and you seem oddly familiar did we meet in a chat room recently ?

No comments:

Post a Comment