Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dating advice on how to get a woman please?

I'm looking to try and get myself a girlfreind, I'm currently 15 and ever since adolescents has hit me I have had a really huge interest in females, so i wish to find a girlfriend now. But due to my shyness of the fairer sex. I need advice and best ways to approach a future girlfreind.Dating advice on how to get a woman please?
get involve in activities,meet new people(they might have the girl your looking for),try being friendly to girls or a girl,try talking to them(you can start my saying hi my name is ...).hope that helped.Dating advice on how to get a woman please?
Start talking to girls... every girl you meet increases the odds even if you don't find her attractive she's bound to have friends. It may help if you start out with having guys with you when talking to girls.. it'll make you feel less awkward... then give them your attention and look interested in what they are talking about
lol. The way you worded your question is kinda funny.


Okay, well one way to ';get girls'; is to get involved.


Since school is out for summer, that's out.


You could try doing some volunteer work.


You could meet tons of cool people (i.e. girls) %26amp; you'll also be doing it for school too.
It's all in the confidence and how you carry yourself...


Having a good sense of humor and a positive view for life helps a lot.


So no matter how insecure and shy you are inside never show that...just act cool confident and strong.. and also a gentleman
Step 1: Stop being a socially awkward nerd.


Step 2: Talk to girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment