Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girls: I need some first date advice?

I think that I will b dating this girl. Neither of us have dated before - she's 16, I'm 15 (yeah, we are kind of late bloomers). She is really pretty and I go weak at the knees when I see her and she is easily the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I wanted to tell her this on our first date but I don't know how to. I just need some advice on how to do this because I'm going to be nervous and I want to flatter her and I want her to know that i'm a sweet guy. Also, I wanted to know if it is okay to kiss her on the first date? And if we do kiss should i give her a light kiss on the lips or a gentle peck on the cheeck?Girls: I need some first date advice?
a peck on the cheek dont rush things and always carry breathmints we dont like it when our date smells like hell.....and always look in er eyes no where else.....otherwise she will think you are just using her for her body and always offer her food like do you want ice cream or pizza have like $100 in your [ocket just for emerganceys......always compliment her make her feel special and be flity....!


hope i helped.....=)


byeeGirls: I need some first date advice?
Relax. Be yourself. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment