Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's the best piece of advice you've ever received to date?

Thanks in advance.What's the best piece of advice you've ever received to date?
'When you go to a pub, don't sit by the dart board.'What's the best piece of advice you've ever received to date?
';dont think of what could have been but what has been';





and





';the secret to happyness is to admire not desire';





the last one isnt much advice but its true when u think of it.
';Stop taking things so personally';.





';Get off facebook, everytime you go on, a little part of your soul dies.';





Can't decide between the two. :)
My mom told me when I was five: ';If someone starts s*** with you, finish it!';


Hahaha nah, probably just to not give up, cause sometimes things come with time, you just gotta be patient.
I think the best advice I ever got was from my Great-granny. She told me that even though it may be cloudy outside, you can always turn on a lamp inside.
Don't use pick-up lines to get a date....


I've been told that so many times, but pick-up lines are so funny, and I love making people laugh :)
To thine own self be true, and it must then follow as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.





(Shakespeare)
To be my self and to respect others as they be their self.
LOVE DOESN'T LAST FOREVER SOONER OR LATER IT WILL END SO ENJOY IT NOW OR LET IT GO...
Stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
';Don't date guys!';
';No glove, No love';
Measure twice and cut once
';Put yourself in 'their' shoes';...
watch your back -

No comments:

Post a Comment