Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should a guy ask a female friend about dating advice?

I have considered it but i have heard it can upset the female friend because they might like the guy. I just want to know if i should because, if you want good advice about the opposite sex why not ask someone who is from that gender?Should a guy ask a female friend about dating advice?
I don't see why not. My male friends have asked me for dating advice before. Actually, once, my friend was asking me advice on how to tell a girl he liked her and it turned out I was the girl he liked.





If you're comfortable with the girl and you two have a good friendship then you can ask her dating advice. Even if she does like you, her friendship for you should be able to overcome it. I want my friends to be happy, and if they're happier dating someone else then I'll help them be happy that way. :)





Good luck! %26lt;3Should a guy ask a female friend about dating advice?
If you are positive she doesn't like you more, then ask her. If you have any doubts at all, don't ask her. You might ruin a friendship. Best to ask other females who aren't your friends like on Yahoo answers for one.
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment