Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some first date advice?

So I'm going on a date to the movie/mall next week. I've got a few questions.


1. I'm assuming I pay for everything. Do I turn her down if she offers to help out?


2. When we walk around the mall, should it be anything different then if I was with my friends? If so, what?





Thanks in advanceI need some first date advice?
don't turn her down when she offers!! its good in a relation or ';DATE'; to exercise equal rights.. besides, the date is not about you.. its about the both of you.. i mean, how could there be a date if it was made up of ONE person? that's for the first question..





for the second..


it should be slightly different from your friends approach.. don't get too comfortable.. because when you are, you become careless, restless and at times insensitive.. be gentle, hospitable and ideal.. i think you're familiar with the saying, ';Put your BEST foot forward';





hope i helped..I need some first date advice?
yes turn her down but say if u insist we can share a popcorn and u can pay for that but deny her of paying for anything else. And when walking around hold her hand and look over at her a lot and she'll think ur looking at her cuz shes pretty even if you really do.
yes for 1st question.real man always pay for dates.you will not turn her down infact even if she force she will secretly like that u payed for date coz real man pay for dates, 2nd question answer is no.have fun enjoy your date.best of luck
Lol your supposta pay for the things on the first date . And try and hold her hand. Offer her a drink ?? Good luck :)
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment