Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Date Advice (its raining)?

Alright so I'm taking this girl out tonight for the first time. I was planning on taking her to the local farmers market because she's new around here and its a lot of fun, but I woke up this morning and its pouring rain. I wanted to do something other than the usual eat at a restaurant thing. Any advice for night time first dates when its raining? I don't have a kitchen so making food is out..First Date Advice (its raining)?
Take Her To bed


And Put her to Sleep.First Date Advice (its raining)?
Not sure where you are but there's always movie's, play's, bowling, skating, going the mall, and etc...





But you do have a huge plus that it's raining. Girls love the rain.
roller skating


movies


bowling


oddly a lot of girls like pool which is also at a lot of bowling alleys
go watch a movie or do something indoor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment