Thursday, December 31, 2009

How on earth am i going to find a date? Any advice, guys?

I want to go to prom!?


I am a Junior in High School, and I really want to go to prom. You know, the corsage, the pretty dress. My problem is that prom is only about a month away and I don't have a date. I don't have ANY guy friends, or any girl friends that could fix me up with someone. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how attract a guy and get him interested enough to ask me to prom in less than a month?


Some details that may or may not be improtant: I am marginally pretty, but nothing special, I am in pretty good shape, but i'm trying really hard to lose five pounds before prom. I am very tall, which i think might intimidate some guys. Plus, i definately wont put out on prom night, which definitely wont work to my advantage.


Any answer is appreciated, thanks so much!How on earth am i going to find a date? Any advice, guys?
Why don't you go stag? Sit at a table with a bunch of friends. You don't need a date to have a good time. The ';real'; prom comes when you're a senior anyways, and by the way, it's totally over-rated. The movies really make it out to be something fantastic, mine wasn't at all. I hope yours is though.

No comments:

Post a Comment