Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Date advice?

I have a date this afternoon! I have not been on a date in a year! I am 29 and he is 38. Can you please give me tips for my date? We are meeting for dinner. Thanks :)Date advice?
yes, just be yourself, and remember less is best, don't over talk, over smile, over perfume, etc. leave him with a little mystery....drives men nuts and almost guarantees a return call or second date. And when things get a little quiet or awkward just ask him a question. Men love to talk about themselves. Prepare a several questions ahead of time so you don't have to worry about it later. Good luck.Date advice?
Just never mention about how long ago or who you dated to him at all. Don't mention about age or any kind of question about it . Just start a small talk and continue as you know about him more and more
be yourself, smile, make eye contact, relax and enjoy the evening.





if you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment