Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?

I've been dating this girl for a while now, but I haven't seen her in like two months because of various unforeseen circumstances. She told me that she's finally free again this weekend; but the thing is that I'm supposed to pick somewhere we could go to, but I'm completely clueless with this kind of thing (the whole f*cking movie thing is ridiculously overused). Anyone, preferably girls, have any advice on where I could take her?Anyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?
If you can afford a meal, you can take her to Chili's. That's a personal favorite of mine because of its mixture of fanciness+fast-food style.





Or, she might like it better if you actually 'cooked' something and took it to a natural area to eat it.





Answer mine? Thanks...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Anyone have any advice on where I can take this girl to on a date?
Partly depends on where you live. Walk on the beach (if you have a beach). Walk in the woods (if you have forest). Drive around and see houses under construction. Go fishing. Go sailing. Fly a kite. Make something together (craft? sculpture? drawing? painting? pie? cake? roast?). Have her take you on a tour of her favorite store (agree not to buy anything). Go shopping for used cars (agree not to buy -- just do it as a lark). Do a crossword puzzle. Play scrabble. Fire up your computer and read all the romance questions on here -- and try to answer them; you'll learn some things about each other.
You could go to a local park and do the sweet/sensitive picnic thing, and, like, go on a walk and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment