Wednesday, December 23, 2009

When a girl is on a date with her exclusive boyfriend who should pay for the date? Any advice ?

uh, the guy should always pay. it doesnt matter if you are on a date or not, he should always at the very least offer to pay. if you want to pay, thats fine, but he has to at least make the effort to pay for you. if he doesnt, drop him, he is a loserWhen a girl is on a date with her exclusive boyfriend who should pay for the date? Any advice ?
commonly the guy does, but it is ok if the girl pays for her own; ';going dutch'; it's called.





Of course if the guy made it seem like the meal was on him, then he should pay.When a girl is on a date with her exclusive boyfriend who should pay for the date? Any advice ?
I think whoever asks in my opinion should pay. Sometimes when my boyfriend and I go out I pay or he pays and I may tip or vice versa.
well anybody


You know he'll probably feel obliged to pay but if you wanna pay that's okay too.


or you could both just pay your way.


it doesnt matter
it could go both ways but most likely the guy unless the girl said its on her

No comments:

Post a Comment