Friday, April 30, 2010

Prom date....advice?

so my junior prom is in 7 weeks...I have never had a date for anything so I'm determined to get a date for prom. There's this girl who is in a few of my classes and her locker is right next to mine, and I'm really hoping to ask her to prom. We are friendly with each other, but we're not friends outside school. I try to strike up a conversation when I see her to get to know her better, but the problem is that the only things we seem to talk about are school-related. The reason why I'm worried is because she hasn't shown any real signs of returning my crush feelings about her, and like I said before she is just ';friendly';. So I'm hoping to ask her to prom within the next 2-3 weeks, but I need some advice on how to get to know her well enough that my chances of getting her to go to prom with me are favorable. I don't want to force personal (nonschool) things into our conversations, but I'm not making the progress I want. Any advice for getting to know her better or for asking her to prom?Prom date....advice?
First of all, you're off to a great start because you actually talk to her. well the next time you have a conversation, try to talk about non-school-related stuff, like music or something. Find out what she is interested in, and if she is really smart or a hard-working student or something then maybe talking about school isn't a bad idea, but that's for you to decide. You should ask her soon, especially if she's really popular, before she gets taken. I can empathize with you on this because asking somebody to prom can be nerve-racking. I guess you just have to go up and ask her. Remember, if you don't ask, it'll always be a no, but if you do ask, it could be a yes. Plus, if she's single and all, it'll be a good chance of her saying yes because she's friendly with you.Prom date....advice?
Try to talk about things OUTSIDE school.


If you only talk about school, she'll think you have no life other than school.





It's just a Prom, ask her. Even just go as friends.
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment