Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dating advice? third date.HELP.?

Ok so I met this guy, good chemistry, but we are going on our third date and we have done NOTHING yet. Its freaking me out because I feel like its all riding on this one date now for something to happen. We havnt kissed and I know were gonna hang out after dinner. What can I do to let him know im interested without acting like a ridiculous **** so he will get the hint and kiss me? Dating advice? third date.HELP.?
when he first comes up to you on the date and you exchange hello's give him a nice kiss on the cheek. he will get the hint and start getting the idea. then during or afer you guys go out, just say ';you have something on your lip, let me get it for you'; then just give him a nice long kiss. i've done it nd it actually works pretty good. Dating advice? third date.HELP.?
Look on the bright side. At least this guy isnt rushing things physically. Maybe he just doesnt feel like he knows you well enough to be able to do that. So appreciate that right? Just take it slow. Do you really like the guy? Are u really interested? if you are, then isnt it worth the wait? I guess all you can do now unless you want to make the first move is to just try to make him feel as comfortable as you can.
you need to GET IT ON WOOOO WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!





lol jk jk





yu shuld just kiss him he's prob jus nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment