Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First date advice...men only!!!!!?

I've been hanging around this really cute boy at school lately, and he asked me out for this weekend. heres my problem: during school, i happen to look over while he was leaning against a desk and i saw his ginormous dick. now i cant stop thinking about it. i really want him to show me it on friday again, but how do i get him to do it? should i just show him my boobs, and hope he returns the favor? or should i just reach my hand down there and get it out myself? HELP PLEASE!!!First date advice...men only!!!!!?
wait did he have a ***** or was his fly unzipped or what. i would take the iniative, how old are you guys? mayb tell him to show it to you, and then in return, say you will show him your boobsFirst date advice...men only!!!!!?
tell him u wanna give him a hand job or a ********

No comments:

Post a Comment