Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any advice for a first date with a guy that I met on Craigslist?

I'm a 40 yr old tg woman - pre-op. We are meeting at a gay bar, early evening - that way I can leave if its not going well. (He wanted to meet at the gay bar - I'm ok at straight and gay bars, though the music is usually better at gay bars). I'm really nervous but exciting - he's nice looking and sounds interesting. Any tips?Any advice for a first date with a guy that I met on Craigslist?
Ask a friend to go with you, and keep them around until you're comfortable with the guy. Don't go anywhere private with him. Craigslist is VERY sketchy, as are some of the people who use it.Any advice for a first date with a guy that I met on Craigslist?
Stay somewhere public he may be a psycho! Try a movie or something!





Good Luck!
well i'd neva goto a gay bar but you do what you want to but goin to a gay bar is just blahhhh!! just to tell you
Be honest and open.





Don't forget to play safe.
Let someone you can count on know the address of the bar, the time you will meet him, a picture of him, just to be on the safe side.


Have fun, don't drink too much, a lady don't get drunk on first date.
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment