Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Date advice please ;]?

This guy and I were suppose to go to an icecream place this last monday but he ended up having to work. He said we should some time soon though. everytime i bring up a day we should hang out he either ignores me or changes the subject. why is he doing that?Date advice please ;]?
i'm sorry honey cause i'm not sure he likes i really think you shouldn't bring any day from now and on cause he'll ignores i'm really sorryyyDate advice please ;]?
I'm not a guy, and god knows us women cannot get inside a man's head and never know what they really mean, but it does sound to me like after he let you down, he's said '; we should hang out some time soon'; as a way of saying sorry or a polite way of letting the arrangements drop, so they are just casual so you dont have to organize an actual date, and that he doesn't actually mean those words. I dont see why else he would ignore you or change the subject when you ask, i dont think he's very interested now hun, just my opinion though, i could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment