Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls does anyone have any dating advice for me?

Now i don't consider myself ugly but I can't seem to get a girl friend I have a great personality and I love to spoil my girl friends but for the past year I havn't been able to get a gf. I have seen several girls that i like but they all have bf does anyone have any tips for me to get a gf.





ThanksGirls does anyone have any dating advice for me?
Well remember to just be yourself. don't try to be something your not, and if girl don't like you for who you truly are then there not worth your time. I hope things work out for you, ya seem like a great guy. good luck :)Girls does anyone have any dating advice for me?
The pampering is great, but girls don't want a door mat for a bf. Not saying that you need to be a prick, but if you're too nice it can be boring %26amp; a turn off.
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment